Makes 24 cookies; 12 of each flavour
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan
2. Line a baking tray with a piece of baking paper
3. Cut the cookie dough in 1cm discs (shape the dough with your hands if any falls away, so it sticks together)
4. Place your shaped discs on the tray, leaving roughly 3cm between each cookie disc and the sides of the tray.
5. Tip! We like to sprinkle a little sea salt on the chocolate chip cookies to help balance the sweetness.
6. Bake the Gulab Jamun Cookies in the oven for 8-10 minutes and the Chocolate and Tahini Cookies for 10-12 minutes; or until they are golden-brown
7. Carefully transfer the cookies to a cooling rack. Let them cool for 10 minutes, until they have hardened
8. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days (if they’re not devoured before then!)
9. Repeat this process with the remaining cookies. Any unused dough can be stored in the freezer for up to one month – simply defrost in the fridge and use the directions above.